Followers

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Need for speed

It was our youngest son’s 23rd birthday on Monday and this is the card I made for him.   I’ve used a retired stamp set from SU called Need for Speed and the sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners and cut out using the coordinating die.  I’ve also used the chevron punch which is available in the current Autumn/Winter seasonal catalogue and the background saw me make use of the newly acquired embossing folder which I picked up while I was in Mullion last week.
DSCF2757
Today has been spent doing some Christmas shopping and I’ve managed to get all the presents for the grandchildren today which was my main priority – after all they are the most important I think.  The rest of the presents I will pick up over the next couple of weeks.  Tonight I will be spending the evening crafting with my crafty pals – just what I need after the Christmas shopping LOL!

3 comments:

cucki said...

So sweet x

Karen K said...

Perfect card Linda, it's gorgeous. K x

Suzanne Bramble said...

Well done with your Christmas shopping - I wish I was doing half as well!! The card is really good - I always struggle with handmade cards for men! XX