Followers

Saturday, 30 November 2013

Autumn birthday card


DSCF2751
It was our friends birthday last week and this is the card I made using the sketch from the Stampin' Celebration challenge blog and the colour combination from the ColourQ challenge #216.  I have used the Autumn Accents Bigz die and placed them onto some Bashful Blue cardstock squares (now retired but Soft Sky would work just as well) and run them through a variety of SU embossing folders.  The sentiment comes from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and cut out with the Bitty Banners die.  The other colours I have used are Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard (retired), Whisper White and Crumb Cake.

I have spent a lovely day with the ladies at the Exeter Scrapaholics crop – not a very productive day for me as I didn’t even complete a single LO – the Mojo had obviously been left behind in Plymouth.  I am hoping that tomorrow I will be able to look at the page I was trying to do and inspiration will hit me. 

1 comment:

Karen K said...

Phillip thanks you very much for his beautiful hand made card - he was really impressed.

K x