Followers

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Winter Frost Zig Zag Tag Book

A few weeks ago I went to a workshop and learnt how to make a lovely zig zag tag book with a non SU paper range.  While I was at my scrapbooking retreat I decided to make another tag book but this time using the lovely SU Winter Frost Speciality Designer Series Paper, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White cardstock.
DSCF2658

DSCF2661DSCF2660
I have also used the lovely Festive Flurry stamp set, Festive Flurry Framelits Dies, a variety of SU ink pads in shades of blue and several punches including the Petite Pennants Builder punch to create the Christmas tree.  Scraps of paper to make a trio of presents, Mosaic Madness stamp set and co-ordinating punch, stamps from the Hostess Warmth & Wonder stamp set, Decorative Label punch, Modern Label punch and word window punch.  I even used a couple of words from the Naughty & Nice Rotary stamp and the dotty embossing folder on some of the tags.  Great fun to make and a wonderful way to keep those Christmas memories displayed each year.

If you would like to buy any of the Stampin' Up! projects which I used to make this tag book then hop along to my Stampin' Up! shop to purchase.  The link to my SU shop is in my side bar.

6 comments:

catherine said...

This looks really beautiful Linda and such a great idea for using your papers.
x catherine

Saxo Stamper said...

This is beautiful Linda

k x

cucki said...

Looking so beautiful x

Kate said...

Linda, it's beautiful!

Julie said...

That really is very effective and lovely

Mrs A. said...

A great idea. The zig zag is perfect for showing off all those lovely papers. Hugs Mrs A.