Followers

Sunday, 20 October 2013

Almost but not quite

Today I went to a drawstring bag workshop at the Dragonfly Tea Room with my friend Jacqueline who kindly drove us down there – thank you again.  I didn’t quite finish the bag but all I have left to do is add the drawstring.   The fabric was from the clearance rack of Stampin’ Up! – there were three pieces in a pack each measuring 27” x 18” for just £2.19 or £2.49 each pack – quite a bargain.  I have used four packs but I have enough fabric I think to make another bag out of it as I didn’t use the third print.  So with careful measuring and cutting there should be sufficient.  They don’t have this pack available anymore but there is the beautiful spice cake pack still available from my SU website store if anyone is interested in a fabric bargain.
DSCF2673DSCF2674
I’m hoping to complete the drawstring later once I have watched the Strictly Come Dancing results show.  Later in the week I think I’ll try and cut out the remaining fabric ready to make another one at some point.

4 comments:

cucki said...

Wowi love it
So beautiful..
Big hugs x

Julie said...

Clever idea, love the fabric..... were you disappointed who left in Strictly? I'm a strictly fan too.

Kate said...

Love the colours and the design, Linda. It's nice to make something unique.

Saxo Stamper said...

Wow this is just beautiful

K x