Followers

Monday, 2 September 2013

Simple Layouts

Saturday was the 100th meeting of the Exeter  Scrapaholix group run by the lovely Julia.  We all took along some party food to share at lunch and had a fun time.  Julia gave us the challenge of trying to incorporate ‘100’ somehow onto one of our layouts.  I went with some photos I took at the Mad Hatter’s tea party at Cowslip’s back in July and the title of 100’s of hours of stitching.
DSCF2584
My other simple layout is of some flowers I took a long time ago and discovered while looking for something else one day (as you do).  I’d managed to get some orange ink onto some of the white base card so the LO was created so that I could cover up those marks – so a few strategically placed stickers was required.  Nothing fancy but I had a great time as usual playing with paper and chatting with friends.
DSCF2587

5 comments:

Annie said...

Just stopping by to say hi! I have missed seeing so many beautiful things on your blog. Hopefully I can meet up with you all again quite soon.
hugs, annie x

cucki said...

Looking so pretty x

Julie said...

Wouldn't it be interesting to see how much was stitched in 100 hours. I know of one blogging friend who counts her hours stitching and records it each month.

Suzanne Bramble said...

I love that sentiment - a simply wonderful ordinary day just sums it up wonderfully. XX

Lucy said...

Those are both beautiful layouts Linda x