Followers

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Scrap cards

From the LO scraps on Saturday I managed to make a couple of cards.  Included with the monthly Scrapholix kit was a crochet doily which I used to mount a flower onto created with my scalloped nesties.  I finished the flower off with a button and a tiny strip of cardstock which I curled at either end.  The butterfly is an SU punch and also the sentiment. The leaves are a spellbinders die.
DSCF2588
The second card was made using the SU Just Believe stamp set – one of my favourite and just matted and layered and added to a strip of patterned paper and some SU ribbon.
DSCF2590
Work has been incredibly busy the past couple of days and I have come home with a headache on both days.  Hopefully with tomorrow being my day off it will finally go away.  Nothing exciting planned during the day but I have some crafting friends coming round in the evening so that will be fun.

6 comments:

Julie said...

So pretty, you have such a great eye for the little details, they are fabulous.

Enjoy your day off, hope you have the sunshine we do here, have a lovely evening with your friends.

Karen K said...

Beautiful Linda x
Hope you have a great day off.

K x

Anne said...

Lovely cards - especially like the one using the Just Believe Set.
I am deliberating on an order at the moment. I have covered this quarters 'spend' but if all goes to plan am going to be taking a workshop on Oct 19th (and then monthly ) at Community Association. I will need things for that but need to order before then to get delivery in time and be sure I am here. Problems, problems :-) Anne x

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely cards linda and even more gorgeous IRL.

this crafting pal had a wonderful time last night and the applecake was soooo... More-ish ;0D

Luv
Wynneth
X

Mrs A. said...

I particularly like your second card here. so pretty using the scalloped edge card. Hugs Mrs A.

Brandi said...

It feels nice to create something out of scraps that could have been tossed. Your cards turned out great. You are very creative.