Followers

Sunday, 22 September 2013

Graphic 45 workshop

As promised here are the photos of the Graphic 45 zig zag tag book workshop that I went to on Wednesday.  I’ve now got to go through my photos of the grandchildren for the past few years and add them to the back of the many tags that I have made to go in the book – this is an idea I will use again for other outings/events in the future.  More photos can be found on Clare’s blog of the whole day..
DSCF2619DSCF2620

DSCF2621DSCF2622

DSCF2623DSCF2624

7 comments:

Kate said...

I really like what you created - such a clever idea, too.

Sammy said...

Oh, this is brilliant!! I'd love to do a workshop to make something like this. Especially with the gorgeous steampunk spells, which is too lovely. Great project! x

catherine said...

This looks so fabulous Linda. this collection of papers has fast become a favourite of mine
x catherine

Karen K said...

This is fantastic Linda, I just love it. It's gorgeous

k xx

Anne said...

WOW that is just fabulous!!! Anne x

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous linda, I'm deeply envious of you doing this workshop ! Awesome papers
Luv
Wynneth
X

Julie said...

How clever, what a great thing to learn to make.

No stocking stitching last week, I had a week at the seaside!