Followers

Thursday, 19 September 2013

Everything Eleanor

I thought I’d play with my Everything Eleanor stamp set as well as a few other sets that have been sitting around idle for a while.  I’ve used what has to be one of my most used background stamps En Francais which was inked up in Crumb Cake and then I added a couple of flourishes in Always Artichoke (2nd generation stamping for all the elements on this card).  The label was also stamped in Always Artichoke and then the sentiment is from the Petite Pears set and stamped in Melon Mambo. I’ve used a couple of the flowers from the Everything Eleanor set which were stamped in Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette.  All of the edges were inked with Soft Suede and then the card was finished off with some Crumb Cake seam binding and a vintage brad.  Hope you like it.
DSCF2611
Yesterday I was lucky enough to spend the day at a Scrapbook Magic in Mullion which is owned by the lovely Margaret.  I took part in the Graphic 45 workshop that was being taught by Claire Charvill who is the only UK Design Team member for Graphic 45 – some of you may have seen her on Create and Craft.  It was a fantastic workshop where we made a zig zag tag book using the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells papers which are gorgeous.  I will post photos on my blog at the weekend as I just need to finish off a couple of the pages in the book. It was a fabulous day and Claire had lots of lovely samples from the Graphic 45 papers that she has created - one very talented lady and so much fun.

8 comments:

Annie said...

a very pretty card Linda, I love those soft shades and the vintage style. Looks like you had a great day out too!
hugs, annie x

Mrs A. said...

Your card has a real vintage look to it. Love the pastel colours you have worked with. hugs Mrs A.

Kate said...

Another beautiful card, Linda.

catherine said...

This looks such a beautiful card Linda. Lovely soft colours. So glad you enjoyed your workshop and those papers are just my favourite
x catherine

Suzanne Bramble said...

Lovely card in really pretty colours - I'm in the mood for stamping this weekend (except I'm thinking C*******!) xx

Darnell J Knauss said...

I adore this sweet and feminine classic beauty, Linda! It sounds like you had a wonderful time at the workshop!! Have a fun weekend finishing up your book!

Anne said...

Lovely card - I really like that set. Anne x

Julie said...

Very elegant looking card, beautiful