Followers

Monday, 5 August 2013

Stocking SAL updates

Friday 26th July progress on the left and Friday 3rd Augusts progress on the right.  Slowly, but surely it’s getting done – I didn’t have as much time as I would have liked to work on it the past two Fridays, fingers crossed I will get a few more hours worth in this week.  It is getting closer to being finished which is a good thing - will have to decide which fabrics to use to make it into a proper stocking soon.
DSCF2533DSCF2538
The chocolate and orange cakes turned out well yesterday – I took one of them into work for my work colleagues and they are very much enjoying their cake treats.  I picked up a new cakes and slices recipe book last week when I popped in Waitrose so I am hoping to try out a few of them on DH and DS2 this weekend and if they are a success will then take some into work.

3 comments:

Julie said...

It's looking spectacular Linda.

Apologies, I didn't get any done last week, I am trying really hard to get the sampler finished for the Best in Show winner at our horticultural show. Way too much time being spent partying with family recently as July and August has lots of birthdays in it for us and not enough stitching hours.

catherine said...

Great progress with the stocking Linda. Don't faint(LOL) but I put the first lot of stitches on to mine last night - no excuses now!!!
x catherine

Karen K said...

Oh you can really see it growing now, what a great job, it's looking super.

K x