Friday 26th July progress on the left and Friday 3rd Augusts progress on the right. Slowly, but surely it’s getting done – I didn’t have as much time as I would have liked to work on it the past two Fridays, fingers crossed I will get a few more hours worth in this week. It is getting closer to being finished which is a good thing - will have to decide which fabrics to use to make it into a proper stocking soon.
The chocolate and orange cakes turned out well yesterday – I took one of them into work for my work colleagues and they are very much enjoying their cake treats. I picked up a new cakes and slices recipe book last week when I popped in Waitrose so I am hoping to try out a few of them on DH and DS2 this weekend and if they are a success will then take some into work.