Followers

Thursday, 22 August 2013

Curtain Call–Carnival Craze challenge

I got to play for a little yesterday afternoon and made this card for the Carnival Craze challenge over at the Curtain Call challenge blog.  I had the heart border circle left over from when I was playing around making the wedding card earlier in the week and wanted to use that up.  The main image is a Unity stamp and I tried to match the colours up with the background paper and then chose brighter colours for the mats.  I’ve used a Whimsy ticket die for the two sentiments which are from HOTP.  The ribbon is from SU.
DSCF2568

11 comments:

cucki said...

sweet x

Suzanne Bramble said...

Despite being on holiday (or maybe because of it!)from work this week I seem to have less time to catch up with everyone's news! That card is so lovely, the colours are so pretty and vibrant. XX

Sammy said...

that's lovely! Great colours :-)

Karen K said...

Beautiful Linda, it's perfect

K x

Julie said...

You create such beauties.

Marisa said...

Just LOVE how you used the heart Nestability around the wheel! Fabulous!! Great touch with the tickets too :)

Kim S said...

How fun with the ferris wheel inside of the heart circle! Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

Laurie said...

OK this card is so fun! I love the colors and that giant ferris wheel! So cute! Thanks for playing along at Curtain Call!

Stacey Schafer said...

so adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Curtain Call!!!

Mrs A. said...

I love this card too and yet another challenge for me to check up on!!!
Hugs Mrs A.