Followers

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Wimbledon withdrawal

After watching and being very distracted by Wimbledon for the past two weeks – a very worthwhile distraction and huge congratulations to Andy Murray for winning the men’s title  - I might just get time to blog again.  What an amazing match and my friends will know just how happy I am for him to finally have won and put all those doubters hopefully to shame!  I am sure there will be many more exciting matches between Novak and Andy in years to come along with all the other talented tennis players that came to the forefront this year.  What an amazing tournament this year.

I did manage to get some stitching done over the past two weeks and I’ve a couple of photos to show my progress on the stitching SAL.
Friday 28th Junes progress
DSCF2435
Friday 5th Julys progress
DSCF2437
I have also been working on the MIL stitching and have completed the bottom border so will be working up and completing the left hand side of the vine which will leave me just one flower section and a heart to cross stitch and then I can put the seed beads in place.  Fingers crossed this will be a finish this month.

For those in the UK I hope you are enjoying the sunshine – I know I am when I get the chance.

7 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Great progress Linda.

Andy did brilliantly. I am so proud of him.K X

Suzanne Bramble said...

Your stocking is coming along nicely, isn't it? I don't follow the tennis but I am pleased for AM that he's done it at last! XX

Suzanne Bramble said...

Your stocking is coming along nicely, isn't it? I don't follow the tennis but I am pleased for AM that he's done it at last! XX

catherine said...

Great stitching progress Linda. I'm glad you have enjoyed the tennis and it was a great end to it all!
x catherine

Julie said...

Your stockings growing lovely Linda.
Well done to Andy!

cucki said...

Sweet stitches..
Big hugs x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is coming along well Linda, I'm sure you'll finish by your deadline.

luv
wynneth
x