Followers

Monday, 22 July 2013

Stocking SAL update

I’m almost round to the heel of the stocking and more of Rudolph is starting to appear.  I’m still being very good and doing the backstitch as I go along which I think is far better for me as I’m not a great lover of backstitch.
DSCF2505
I’ve picked out another new start for my before I go into work morning stitching and made a start on it yesterday.  I will share a photo of that hopefully tomorrow.  I am hoping it will be another fairly quick stitch. I have also been working on the teddy bear sampler and have set myself a target of trying to get it completed by the end of August.

6 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

This is flying along now, and looking great!

Julie said...

It's looking wonderful.

Anne said...

hello Linda just been catching up with your posts. I have as always been busy and also away at my son's for my GS birthday party.
Rudolph has a rather cute face on your SAL stocking.
Love the photos from Mad Hatter's Tea Party!! Looks as though you had a wonderful time. Anne x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Linda

I have enjoyed reading all your blog posts that I have missed , the SAL is coming on lovely and your finished project is beautiful. The day with the girls sounded really lovely too.

K xxxx

cucki said...

Sweet progress x

SoCal Debbie said...

That stocking looks fantastic! I have never stitched a full coverage design before.