Followers

Thursday, 11 July 2013

Stitching finished–just framing required

I finally finished the Lovely MIL stitching today.   For once the sun is shining too brightly to take a really good photo of this.  It’s the first time I have as far as I can recall ever used seed beads on a stitched project and love the finished effect with them.  It will mean having to have it double or maybe even triple mounted but they have certainly added that something extra special to the design.  With any luck I will be able to take it to the framers in the next couple of weeks and will hopefully be able to give it to my MIL early part of August.
DSCF2441
DH has taken tomorrow off work and I was owed a day for covering someone else on Saturday so we are going out for the day with our four legged friend Max.  It will be great to take advantage of the wonderful weather we are having at the moment.  Not sure how much time I will have for my stocking SAL but if I get at least a few stitches in I’ll be happy.

I see I have gained a few new followers - thank you for joining me and I hope you enjoy browsing my blog from time to time.  I will come and visit you too as soon as I can.

4 comments:

cucki said...

Wow it's so beautiful x

catherine said...

Great progress with the stitching Linda.Hope your enjoying the weather and enjoyed your time out with Max. Have a good weekend
x catherine

Julie said...

Stunning finish.

SoCal Debbie said...

What a wonderful gift for your MIL! Can't wait to see it framed!