Followers

Monday, 15 July 2013

Seeing Spots

The Clearly Besotted challenge this month is Seeing Spots.  I’ve made this card for Savannah’s first birthday which is on the 17th of this month.  The bingo card is from some scraps from the last Exeter Scrapaholics kit and I’ve added the sentiment ‘hugs & kisses’ which is from the stamp set I recently bought from Clearly Besotted.  The owl is also from the same stamp set which also comes with two different little hearts which you can stamp onto the owl – this one has tiny little dots.   This was my first purchase from Clearly Besotted and I really, really like how they stamp out and that a lot of the stamps sets have a matching die just like this cute owl.  I’ve added some SU Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon to the card and another sentiment from SU.
DSCF2467
Another gorgeous weekend with lots of sunshine.  Yesterday our eldest son and his family came round and we had lots of fun playing in the garden with the sand pit, paddling pool and enjoying a BBQ.  It’s back to work for me today though Sad smile

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a super cute card Linda, I love the design and I'm so happy you've joined in with our challenge this month - thank you! :) x

cucki said...

Sweet x

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is adorable! I love it with that bingo card!

Suzanne Bramble said...

What an adorable card, I love the owl. Have a good week XX

Julie said...

Super card, that year has flown by, I remember you showing us her first pic.

catherine said...

This looks fabulous. My how time flies- I remember you blogging when she was just born!! Glad you had a great family day yesterday
x catherine

Caryn said...

What a great card - love that little owl set.
Thanks for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Mrs A. said...

An adorable owl. . Not heard of this stamp range o went and had a look. They have a good selection nd the ices to match makes them very buyable!! Hugs Mrs a.

Margaret E said...

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog Linda. I am new to blogging so it is exciting to get some feedback. Love your owl card - very clever!

Margaret x