Followers

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Lovely MIL stitching update

It’s been quite a while since I showed you the Lovely MIL stitching so I thought I’d give you an updated look at it’s progress as of Wednesday 10th July.  I’m now working my way up the left hand side and creating the vine.  At the top of the vine will be another heart which along with the heart on the opposite corner will be filled with pretty pink seed beads, which will also be dotted along the vines.  There are also some other pretty little flower gems with seed bead centres to be added – it is going to be gorgeous when finished even if I say so myself.
DSCF2439
The gorgeous hot sunny weather is continuing and I bought some more flowers to go in the front garden while out with Mum today but I will put them in when the sun has gone down – far too hot at the moment.  Hopefully the lovely weather will continue through the summer months although a bit more breeze would be appreciated LOL.

I've just got back from a wonderful evening with crafting friends - we were spoiled with raspberries, meringues and a choice of cream or creme fraiche - lovely and refreshing on a very hot summer's evening - thank you Jacqueline.

1 comment:

cucki said...

I love it..
So sweet x