Followers

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Stocking SAL updates and fabric buys

It’s been a while since I posted some photos of the stocking SAL so here are the progress photos from the past three weeks.  The first reindeer is coming along nicely now and I’m hoping to get him completed this Friday and then work on Rudolph.  Last Friday I was lucky enough to be able to sit outside our holiday cottage and work on the stocking – I think it’s the first time this year that I’ve stitched outside, hopefully it won’t be the last.
DSCF2357DSCF2285DSCF2366
And here is a photo of all the fabrics I bought while I was away.  I have already started working with them and made a couple of blocks on Sunday.  I’ve got enough squares cut out to make another four blocks which I’m hoping to work on this evening after work – providing I don’t get completely distracted by Wimbledon.  It’s certainly going to be a fun and bright quilt once finished.
DSCF2364

3 comments:

Julie said...

The stockings growing lovely, here's to more stitching times outside during the coming weeks.
I didn't put a stitch into mine on Friday, had deadline stuff to do, sorry.....will do better this week Miss lol x

cucki said...

So beautiful x

Jan Gartlan said...

Gorgeous stocking