Followers

Sunday, 23 June 2013

Back home to play

Well it was once I had managed to catch up with the washing after being on holiday for the week.  This card is for two challenges, firstly Ruffles and Ribbons for The Shabby Tea Room which you need to use ruffles, ribbons, pink and green.  The stamped image is a Queen Kat Design and I’m counting the ruffles in her ballgown, some bright pink and green papers and cardstock and finished off with a green ribbon.  The image is one of the many Whimsical Ink images I used to collect and by the artist Maigan Lynn I believe.  The other challenge I’m entering this card into is Tuesday Throwdown and they are using the theme Fantasy for their challenge this week. 
DSCF2362
Of course as I’ve got the washing done it now means there is a pile of ironing so that is my task for this afternoon – boring!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Very colourful and effective, i like that one.

Welcome home, the chores that brings are not my favourite part of a holiday! lol

Starr said...

Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room this week! Your card is lovely and you coloring is fabulous!

Mrs A. said...

Those are gorgeous papers you have used. I think the ruffles on her dress will count. Just off to put another load of washing in the machine. Thanks for reminding me!!
Hugs Mrs a.