Followers

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

WOYWW #207

DSCF2154 Today on my workspace is the lovely prize I won from Jo of Serendipitous Stitching for taking part in her fun Easter Treasure Hunt blog hop.  There was a whole bag of goodies including some lovely fabric (which funnily enough I was only looking at and admiring this morning), buttons, ribbon, chocolate Thorntons bunny, raspberry and echinacea teabags (to die fabric with or probably in my case drink) and a lovely birds and blossoms card (very pretty and sparkly).

DSCF2156The best part though was this gorgeous hand stitched bag that they came in - isn't that bunny cute and the stitching is just perfect.  Thank you so much Jo.

Jo currently has a 400th follower blog giveaway going on her blog and trust me it's worth following her blog.  Not only does Jo herself post about her stitching projects, she also regularly holds blog hops for people to take part in and provides useful references to other sites.  Why not pop over if you haven't already done so and become a follower too.

13 comments:

Laura said...

Hi, Linda, what a lovely prize to have won! I agree -- the stitching on the bag is nicely done. Thanks for popping over to my blog for a visit. Happy WOYWW. ~ Laura #107

Helen said...

What a fabulous prize! I see from the comment on my post that you're coming to the crop, so see you then!! Helen 5

Gill Edwards said...

wow, what a great prize, i love that bag.

Gill x

Daniella said...

Lovely prize! I love the bag!!
xxDaniella#97

Ria Gall said...

Hi Linda
wow how lucky are you to win all those lovely goodies enjoy
Sending hugs and hoping you have a great day
Ria #74

Darnell J Knauss said...

How fortunate you are to have won that fantastic prize, Linda! All that wonderful stitchy stuff and sweets, too!!

April Story said...

Congrats on your win. April #131

Bridget Larsen said...

That is a gorgeous bag and lovely goodies as well, well done
Bridget #11

Deb said...

congrats on your win, that bag is so pretty!
Debxx

Anne said...

Hi sorry to be late what a great prize. The bag is lovely. Anne x

Julie said...

Fabulous prize from Jo, that bag is so cute.

Alexa said...

Late snooper of your desk here ... what a lovely win - makes for a great day and boosts your creativity I'm sure! Well done.

sandee said...

oh my gosh, but that little bag is awesome! Congrats to you!! OK, I am asking my WOYWW folks to rally behind me and I truly need your support. I am in a contest and the voting ends today so it's now or never. PLEASE go vote for me ( the camera )....yes, I am begging, lol http://www.genuinelyjanestudios.com/genuinelyblog/gjs-design-a-book-contest-top-three-finalists-announced/
waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥ ( #19 )