Followers

Thursday, 30 May 2013

The Patchwork Rabbit

DSCF2189 If anyone hasn't used the Patchwork Rabbit yet then I am highly recommending them to you today.  Karla who runs this small family business is super friendly and highly efficient.  I ordered the required red thread Tuesday morning and it was delivered through my door yesterday.  The threads are much cheaper than many other online shops, there are lots of patterns, threads and other notions available to buy as well.  On top of that the postage costs are also very reasonable too.

With the prompt arrival of the red thread I was able to spend a fair amount of time on RRH yesterday.  I've completed all the black work so all that is left is the word Hood, a few snowflakes and the last of the red scarf.  I'm going to try and get it finished today.  Thanks again to Karla.

3 comments:

Karen K said...

Looking good, can't wait to see it finished. Thanks for recommending the Patchwork Rabbit.

k x

catherine said...

Great news Linda that your thread has arrived and what fabulous service!! You will be able to go ahead with your stitching plans now
x catherine

Julie said...

Such great service, better get my dancing shoes out, you'll definitely get this finished this month.