Followers

Sunday, 26 May 2013

Stocking SAL update

 What a glorious day it's been today.  I did have to go to work this morning but only for three hours and then I was able to enjoy the blazing sunshine sat in DS1's garden, chatting to DIL and playing with Connor and Elisha.  David cooked us Sunday roast and much later in the day we had a BBQ - I am stuffed with food.  But it was a very enjoyable day.  They all seem so much happier in their new home which is great.

DSCF2160Here's an updated photo of Connor's Christmas stocking - as you can see one of the reindeers is starting to emerge.  He has a pair of antlers and almost a complete head.  This is a two week progress report and I'm happy with how it's coming along.  I think I'm going to be hard pushed to get two stockings finished this year but I will certainly give it my best shot.

DSCF2158Yesterday it was the Exeter crop and I finally got round to creating an  8 x 8 LO of Logan and Savannah last Halloween.  It now means their second year album is now complete.  I can now start working on photos from his second birthday and try and get that up to date again.  I also managed to get another photo of DH and Connor (taken on C's 2nd birthday) put onto a LO, along with a two page LO of a recent trip to Cowslip with my friend Moya.  I used up the all scraps from all the LO's and made three Halloween cards and three general cards so a good days work.

I'm not working tomorrow but it really depends on what the weather is going to be like as to what we will be doing.  I'm hoping for some dry spells so the triffids can finally be tackled but if it's wet then I'd like to give the bathroom a freshen up with some paint on the walls and ceilings.  I was surprised that DH's preference was to tackle the triffids so let's keep our fingers crossed for another fine day.

I hope you've been enjoying the bank holiday weekend too.

5 comments:

cucki said...

Sweet stitches x

Anne said...

Stitching is looking lovely Linda and I love the LO. We had a dry day again today - windy though but we have managed to tidy the garden a bit more. Well I say we :-) I directed DH!!!! Hope you had a good day today. Anne x

catherine said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day with the family Linda. Your stitching looks to be coming along nicely(better than mine)lol.
Great layout too.
x catherine

Saxo Stamper said...

Lovely post today, SAL coming on great, love the layouts too

K

Julie said...

The stocking coming along fabulously, such a lovely design emerging.

Love the halloween pics, so cute.