Followers

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Out of red

DSCF2188 I ran out of red for RRH yesterday evening so first thing this morning I ordered some more from The Patchwork Rabbit (along with some DMC threads) so with any luck they will be here by Thursday.  This evening I carried on with the black and added some more snowflakes.  I've got some more of the writing to do and for a while I couldn't find the second skein of Pecan Pie which was a bit worrying as it had only recently been sent to me.  I found it with some other threads that I had ordered for one of my many other projects I have got lined up ready to start!  I am feeling optimistic that providing the red thread arrives by Thursday that I might actually get this completed by the end of May.  It will be no surprise to know that I already have another project in mind and almost kitted up - the new start will be a gift for my MIL but I can't start it until RRH is complete.

4 comments:

cucki said...

She is my fav and looking super sweet..
Hugs x

Karen K said...

This is looking beautiful Linda, hope the threads come soon.

Love k x

catherine said...

Your stitching looks to be coming along well Linda and here's hoping the red thread arrives in plenty of time of you
x catherine

Julie said...

Such a pretty design.