Followers

Thursday, 9 May 2013

I got a little distracted

DSCF2079 I should really be finishing off the baby blanket but instead I've knitted an owl from a kit that came with last months Let's Knit magazine.  My excuse was that I needed something small and easy to do while crafting with friends last night.  I managed to knit the body of the owl last night and then knitted his wings this morning and put him altogether before going into work.  He's now sitting on top of our clock in our lounge and settling into his new surroundings.  I think he's cute and I'm sure Logan will like him too.

There hasn't been much stitching going on this week as I've also been distracted with a paper crafting project which if it turns out well will go into mass production as (sorry to mention the word so early) Christmas gifts.

One more day at work and then I have a week off - we're not going anywhere but we have a lot of sorting out to do - hopefully neither of us will get distracted with other things and we will achieve our objectives.

9 comments:

cucki said...

Sweet owl :)
Big hugs x

catherine said...

He looks great Linda. I saw this magazine on the shelf and thought about getting it. You may just have inspired me now- although I have lots of other things to be finishing first!!!
x catherine

Kaisievic said...

He is very cute!

Anne said...

Love him. There seem to be a lot of owls about at the moment. :-) x

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Very cute! Good for you for getting a jump start on Christmas projects!

My name is Wynneth said...

He's gorgeous linda, lovely to see him all finished -and so quickly. I really love the colour combo too.

Great to see you wed evening, see you when I get home again.

Luv
Wynneth
X

Karen K said...

Hi Linda

Oh is he is super cute and I am sure Logan will love him.

Enjoy your week off my friend - get lots done

K xx

Emma/Itzy said...

Aww he is adorable!

Julie said...

Christmas isn't a naughty word here as you know!!
Love Mr Owl, he's cute.
Looking forward to seeing what your 'mass production' piece will be.