Followers

Thursday, 23 May 2013

Happy Birthday to me

DSCF2157 It's my birthday today and I have already been very spoilt.  I have received some wonderful handmade cards from my crafting buddies and lots of cards from family and non crafting friends.  I had my youngest grandson ring me and wish me a Happy Birthday this morning - he's only two and it was wonderful - they also called in to see me this morning which was very nice.

Lots of birthday presents to open too.  I have had a lovely bracelet and matching earrings which I can actually wear to work as I no longer work in catering.  Two Sizzix hexagon dies, two gift vouchers for Cowslips, a border punch, a dress, a canary pillow (which I had admired while out one day with DH and will keep me comfy in my chair), money, lots of new stamps to play with and a handmade felt heart brooch.  I am extremely grateful for all these lovely gifts and having such wonderful family and friends making my day extra special - thank you x

12 comments:

cucki said...

Happy happy birthday dear ..
Lots of love for you x

Larisa said...

Linda, Happy Birthday to YOU!!! I wish you all the best! Happiness! Love!

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Happy birthday, Linda! Sounds like you've been appropriately spoiled! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Mrs A. said...

Happy Birthday. Hugs Mrs a.

Anne said...

Many Happy returns you have had some lovely gifts well deserved I'm sure. Anne x

Darnell J Knauss said...

Happy Birthday, Linda!! It looks and sounds like you had a fantastic one. Here's to many, many more!! xxoo Darnell

Lucy said...

Glad you had a good day. I missed your job change - what are you up to now?

Karen K said...

Glad you had a lovely day which is exactly what you deserve xxx

K x

catherine said...

Happy birthday to you Linda (sorry it's a bit belated by now!) Hope you had a fantastic day and enjoyed yourself. Lovely cards
x catherine

Julie said...

Belated birthday wishes to you Linda. lots of lovely goodies you received.

I'm sorry but I didn't stitch on our SAL this week, have been unwell with a chest and sinus infection that's been doing the rounds, in fact I haven't stitched for over 10 days!

Enjoy the bank hol weekend xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

So pleased you had a lovely day was thinking of you. Lucky girl to receive all those lovely presses !

Luv
Wynneth
X

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Happy (very) Belated Birthday! Could you consider your giveaway prize as you birthday gift? So pleased to see the picture on here and the lovely comment too.