Followers

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

WOYWW ~203

DSCF2023 I'm joining in with the weekly fun of WOYWW with Julia of Stamping Ground and loads of other fellow crafters from around the world.  On my workdesk today I have some cardstock, inks, stamps and embossing folders which I hope to use later today to join in with some more challenge blogs.  Also on the workdesk are the fabrics I will be using for the Sugar BOM - once again leaving it until almost the last moment to get this done.  I have a slight excuse as I was going to do the block at the weekend but when I went to print out the paper piecing templates one of the coloured inks had run out in the printer - normally it will let me continue in black only but not this time.  I ordered the required ink and it has arrived today so I will print them out today but probably won't get the block put together until tomorrow evening when I get home from work.

I was unable to get the required threads today while out with mum so I have ordered them online from the Patchwork Rabbit along with some other threads to put by for a future project and another Halloween chart.    The Patchwork Rabbit is always very speedy with their orders so with any luck the threads, etc should be with me by the weekend.

A crafting evening with Moya and friends tonight to look forward to - I'll be taking the teddy sampler with me and continue working on the border.  I will also be able to see what they all got up to at the quilting workshop they all went to on Saturday and hopefully pick up some useful tips from them all.

12 comments:

Eliza said...

Sounds like you have some fun crafting ahead of you with some really great supplies.

Happy WOYWW
Eliza & Yoda 102

Anne said...

Looks like you are going to have lots of fun! Printers !!!! Arrrggghhh mine is an absolute pain at moment think I will have to have a new one, but want to use up inks I've got. Have fun
tonight. My cardclass tomorrow has had to be cancelled - again - so annoying! Anne x #62

Robyn said...

Good luck getting your project done.
Have fun ith your embossing folders.
Thanks for visiting my place and welcoming me to yours
Blessings,
robyn 92

Kate said...

You're such a busy lady .....
Somehow or other I've missed a few of your posts - your cards are quite lovely.

Ria Gall said...

how lovely some great crafting stash on your desk there to play with I look forward to seeing what you make with it all
Happy WOYWW #203 and thank you for sharing your desk with us today
Ria #60

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm a unity fan, the stamps are cute! Like the colours you're planning to use, very spring. Taking on challenges and sewing and carding..you're busy!

Saxo Stamper said...

Ha my sugar block material is on my desk too....we are running late aren't we.

K x. #136

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Sugar BOM??? Ummmm, it sounds delicious, but I have no idea what it is! Hope you've had a fab evening's crafting with your friends :)
Hugs, LLJ 22 xx

Rhonda H said...

Hope you had fun on your crafting evening! Thanks for stopping by my blog for WOYWW!

Kelly said...

Lots of lovelies on your agenda. Looking forward to seeing finished projects. Creative Blessings! Kelly #123

Lisa-Jane said...

That looks like a wonderful little haul of pretties there! Have a great week.

Darnell J Knauss said...

First of all, I'm going to call you Sandy, coz it's only fair because I called Sandy, Linda. Are you okay with that? Thank you, I knew you would agree it's only fair!! Oy, that's always a fear I have with the WOYWW visits. I prolly shouldn't say people's names with my rickity memory, but I like to do that. I'll just be more careful. Hopefully!

You have some great card products there and lots of fantastic info on the sewing end of things. Since I'm late, when I came in the front door, I got to see your adorable wormy card using those products. Well done!

Thank you for coming by to visit me! Have a great week, LINDA! Darnell #52