Followers

Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Slowly, but surely….

DSCF2006 ...the teddy bear sampler is coming along.  I am almost down to the bottom right corner of  the design so nearly a quarter of the way complete.  Now I've started working on this design again it seems to be coming along nicely and quite quickly.

 Our DD and GC came for tea today and they were waiting for me when I got home from work.  I had already prepared Preserved Lemon Chicken Tagine the night before when I had gone round to my friend Janice's to do some cooking - that was a fun evening and made a change cooking with someone else other than hubby!  It tasted delicious and will definitely be on our to cook again list.

I have a day off tomorrow and am meeting up with a friend who I haven't seen for quite some time and we are going to have lunch in China Blue at Totnes - a favourite gift shop of mine and a great cafe too.  She wants to sign up as an SU demo so I will have another member in my small team - it's a good time to join at the moment as you can get an extra £25 free to spend on the starter kit.


4 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

your stitching is looking great and lemon chicken tagine sounds yummy!

Anne said...

Hi Linda. Sorry not visited in a while have been away for a week. Went with DS,D.I.L. and GD's to Spain. It was so good to get some sun etc. I have just checked out the recipe for the Chicken looks yummy- would need to get Tagine though a don't have one! Am always looking for tasty chicken dishes as my D.I.L only eats chicken/turkey and some fish and vegetarian meals as well.
Congratulations on signing up another demonstrator. I managed t sign up someone during Sale a bration. I was very surprised!!!!
Hope Elisha is alright now. Anne x

cucki said...

Great stitching..
Lots of love for you x

Kate said...

Linda, your teddy bear sampler is quite lovely. Enjoy your outing to China Blue.