The ink to print out the templates arrived Wednesday but I wasn't able to print them out until Thursday. I managed to get the template element of the block stitched before I went into work and then when I got home from work I was able to put the whole thing together. Finished it just before 10 o'clock - not perfect by any means but I'm fairly happy with the end product. It was an easier piece of paper piecing than February's block and while I won't be in a rush to make a complete quilt out of the pattern I do think it would make a great all over design. Wynneth and Karen will also be sharing their blocks and it's great to see how different the block can look just by using different fabrics
It's stocking SAL day today and I'm really hoping that I can get all the red completed at the top of the stocking and Connor's name added. If I'm really lucky I might even get to work on the bottom of Santa's sleigh. I've also got to get ready for the Exeter Scrapaholics crop on Saturday when I get home from work. I've already got some photos packed and I'm hoping that they will work with the monthly kit I've ordered. I just need to decide which embellishments and tools to take with me.
Here's hoping you all have a great weekend.