I've finally finished the top of the Christmas stocking. I do have to confess that I added the name to it this evening as I really want to work on the bottom half of the stocking next week. I also changed out the colour for the name - they had used yellow but it just wasn't showing up when I was back stitching so I've gone with grey instead and it can now be seen clearly. I had a slight panic moment when I looked at the bottom of the stocking and wondered if I had cut the fabric wide enough. I counted over to where the the last column on the far right would go and thankfully there will be enough to include a decent seam allowance - phew!
I have had a wonderful day at the Exeter Scrapaholix group - I even managed to put together three LO's which only need a little finishing off at home. I was really pleased as some of the photos I've had printed since last year, if not even the year before so it was good to finally get them on pages. I've decided to have a good look around the house and round up all the photos I've already printed out to work on each month along with some new ones. I used up last months kit for two of the LO's and some of the lovely papers and cardstock from this months with some photos that DIL had passed onto me of Elisha. A good days progress which I will share with you during the week.