Followers

Friday, 29 March 2013

Sugar Block for March

DSCF1968 If you have come to my blog looking for the Easter Treasure Hunt Blog hop then please see the post below this one.  Today was also the reveal day for the March Sugar Block of the Month which I am taking part in along with my friends Wynneth and Karen.  We all agreed that this months block was much more fun and far easier to do than last months block that involved paper piecing.  I'm already looking forward to see what April's block will be - not long to wait as it will be April on Easter Monday!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Your block is very pretty and I like the browns that you used.

Minnie said...

Great job on the quilt block and I like the colors too.

catherine said...

Great block Linda and love the layout and the colour. have a good easter
x catherine

Saxo Stamper said...

Lovely colours and great job Linda x

Julie said...

Great block for the Easter month, it looks like different varieties of chocolate!

My name is Wynneth said...

Your BOM looks really gorgeous Linda. I love the fabrics you've chosen to make your blocks with.

Yes, it was a lot more fun than the February block !

luv
wynneth
x