Followers

Monday, 4 March 2013

Red Riding Hood

DSCF1911 I finished stitching the Easter project yesterday afternoon and have made something out of it ready to post on Easter Sunday for the treasure hunt blog hop Jo is organising.  With that done I thought I would be a little bit naughty and start a new project.  This one is called Red Riding Hood and I bought this from Isobel from the Primitive Hare.  I came across this blog on one of my many blog hopping trips and I just loved the style of the chart which reminded me of something from Grimms Fairy tales.  I managed to get about an hours worth of stitching in this morning so this is my 4th piece worked on this month in line with Theme-a-licious and I hope to get a couple of hours to stitch on it this evening.  There are only four coloured threads involved so I am hoping that this will stitch up really quickly and will probably work on it most mornings before I go into work.  I can then use the evenings to work on something different each day.

DSCF1913
The photo prompt for today is LUCKY and the only thing I could think of for this one was to take a photo of a couple of my LUCKY 8 punches.  I have six of these in total and in 8 easy punches they give you a great 6 x 6 decorative background for your cards or scrapbook pages. 

My cold is still lingering but a big thank you to those who have sent get well wishes - hopefully it will start to shift soon.




3 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Oh dear WIP list s not getting any shorter Linda.....you are so funny.

Glad your cold is on the mend.

K x

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great news start!

Julie said...

Nice fabric you've chosen for the new start.