Followers

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Red Riding Hood update

DSCF1959 The Red Riding Hood figure is now stitched so it's just a matter of working on the border, writing and snowflakes now.   I'll do some more of it this evening and hope to get at least halfway up the left hand side.  I have to order some more Gentle Arts Pecan Pie thread to complete some of the writing - no doubt something else will jump into the shopping cart while I'm doing this - tut, tut!  Just six more days of March left so not sure if I'll get it finished before then.

I've finally managed to book some leave for this year and have just been checking out some holiday cottages for us let for a week in June.  Fingers crossed the weather will have improved by then and we will be able to get out for lots of nice walks around the local area.

4 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Looking good Linda x

cucki said...

It is looking so sweet x

Darnell J Knauss said...

I've just had a wonderful catch-up on your blog and enjoyed seeing all the progress you've made, Linda!

I'm crossing my fingers that you find a sweet place and have wonderful weather for your June getaway!!

Julie said...

RRH is growing lovely.

We're away for a week in April, i'm hoping it will be nice then too, this time last year we were away and in short sleeves and sun hats it was so hot.