Followers

Thursday, 21 March 2013

March Madness too much….

DSCF1951 ....even for my fickle nature!  I started off well in the first week of March with working on something new every day, but come the second week I just wasn't able to keep up with it.  Now this was for two reasons the first being work and social life meant I wasn't able to work on something new every day.  Secondly I realised that even for someone who likes to have a variety of projects on the go working on something completely DIFFERENT EVERY day wasn't for me.  So I have decided to work on whatever takes my fancy that day and at the moment I am loving working on Red Riding Hood.  As you can see this is coming along nicely and quite quickly for me which is probably because there are only a few clours involved and I can see progress every time I work on it.  I did wonder when I started it whether I would get bored with just a few colours but thankfully this has not been the case.  I'm not completely sure that it will get completed by the end of March as I had hoped but I'm still going to give it as much attention as possible this month.

I've noticed I have a few new followers to my blog -  a warm welcome to you and thank you very much for joining me on my crafting ventures, which at the moment are mainly stitching projects.  I do have a scrapbooking crop to go to on Saturday so I may have a couple of LO's to share with you next week - it's been way too long since I did any.

The rain has come back to our corner of the world and is set to stay with us for a few more days if the weather people are to be believed.  The sunshine was nice while it lasted and I am ever optomistic that it will return again soon.  The first day of Spring was yesterday and I have a few pretty daffodils in my garden and a few other flowers starting to brighten it all up.

3 comments:

cucki said...

Your stitching is looking so sweet..
Have a lovely Stitchy time x

catherine said...

I know what you mean Linda about different projects. it doesn't suit me either as I know I will struggle to finish them. I am struggling full stop for time these days !!. Hope the rain doesn't last too long and you don't get the snow like us!!
x catherine

Julie said...

I kept well clear of this too as I know I wouldn't have been co fir table with so many differing things started. Red riding hood is looking good.