Followers

Friday, 29 March 2013

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop

Jo of Serendipitous Stitching is hold an Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop.  All you have to do is visit each of the blogs listed on her blog in order, note down the letter above the Easter / Spring themed pic and remember the short phrase they make up. Go back to Jo's blog after the last letter and leave a comment saying what the phrase is. Jo will select one person at random to win a small stitched prize. 

A
 
 

DSCF1967
 
My stitched piece came from the World of Cross Stitching magazine and was such a joy to stitch - I'm not sure how this will be used - part of me wants to use it as a mini wall hanging and part of me is thinking of using it as a bookmark - what do you think?  I bought the mini Easter tree at work yesterday and think next year I will make some mini stiched ornaments to decorate it.
 
Your next stop on the blog is the wonderful Rachel to see what she has created for the Easter Hunt and collect your next letter to be entered into the prize draw.
 
Have a wonderful Easter!

18 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Easter! That is a lovely fresh spring piece

Lynn said...

Very pretty! I love the idea of a wall hanging. It's too pretty to hide in the covers of a book.
Happy Easter!

Lesley said...

Your piece is so pretty:) I would love a book mark like that , but it also deserves to be on display..not a lot of help am I:)

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Very cute piece you stitched, Linda. Happy Easter!

newfie princess said...

Lovely Easter Welcome - lovely springy stitching. Thank you.

Kate said...

Your stitched piece is beautiful. I enjoyed visiting your blog and shall return. Happy Easter

Parsley said...

Hopping over with a happy Easter wish and a follow.

Saxo Stamper said...

It's lovely Linda, happy Easter x

Heather said...

Lovely cross stitch. Have a happy Easter.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part.
I agree with the others, it's too nice to hide in a book! You could scan it and laminate it so you'd have the best of both world though.

Mouse said...

awww I like this one :) hope you have a lovely Easter :) love mouse xxxxx

Minnie said...

I think a wall hanging is perfect, have a Happy Easter.

Gwen said...

I vote for the wall hanging. To pretty to cover up.

Kaisievic said...

A very sweet Easter piece. Happy Easter - and off I hop.

Dirty Martini Queen said...

So cute and I vote for wall hanging as well because it's just too sweet not to hare with everyone.
Hoppy Easter,
Donna

Vickie said...

Very sweet. A Blessed Easter to you.

Ranae said...

Happy Easter!!!

Julie said...

A lovely Easter stitchy project, and i love your Easter tree.