Followers

Thursday, 28 March 2013

Easter baskets

DSCF1965 Here are the sweet little Easter baskets that I made with my friend Moya yesterday evening.  The tutorial can be found on Vicky Hayes blog and they are super quick and easy to make up.  I made them for my work colleagues in the pharmacy and they loved them.  I think it's a cute little basket that could be adapted for many occasions.

I am about two thirds of the way up the left hand border of Red Riding Hood.  I- had hoped to get to the top of the border before I left for work today but I was pleasantly distracted with Logan and Savannah's company.  They all came on a walk with me and Max this morning and then we went in the park to play on the swings before coming home and playing with the train track.  Savannah is getting up on all her hands and knees so I don't think it will be much longer before she is crawling and getting into mischief and frustrating her brother LOL!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Like the baskets Linda. I have made a couple & was about to do more when my GD's arrived. Need them for Sun so will try again tomorrow. :-) Anne x

Queenie Jeannie said...

What darling little baskets!! Thank you for sharing the link - I've bookmarked it for future reference!

Happy Easter!

Julie said...

Super little gifts for your co-workers, how lovely.