Followers

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

WOYWW #193

DSCF1792 My workspace for WOYWW has continued to be kept clean and tidy which is mainly down to the fact that I haven't been crafting much on it this week.  There are a few cards that I came across while sorting last week which are on the grid mat and just need to have envelopes put with them and then popped into clear bags to keep them clean.  On the right are three of the four cards I made with Lisa on Sunday which I will take proper photos of and show them over the next week.  Much of my crafting time has been spent knitting the baby blanket or working on the Christmas Fairy cross stitch both of which I will give progress photos of at the end of the month.

My eldest son and his family have been staying at our house for a couple of days - a bit of a houseful but it does make a pleasant change to have them around in the evenings, especially as DH is away for a couple of nights.  They are hoping to move into their own accomodation next Friday and if they stay with us that long we will probably be looking forward to that as much as they will be!

I have lots of photo prompts to catch up with posting this week too.  I have been keeping up with taking them just not with posting them on my blog.

14 comments:

Heather Alger said...

Lots of projects on the go, you have had a busy week :0)
Happy WOYWW Heather # 62

Krisha said...

Nice and clean and waiting for you to start again. I always get behind in my blog posting too.
Krisha #133

Ria Gall said...

your desk is nice and tidy you said because you had not been crafting much, I think your knitting counts as crafting too
Happy WOYWW I hope you have a great day
Ria #47

sandee said...

It's harder to have crafty time when you have family staying with you...but I know I'd be trying to sneak away from my family to have peace of mind....errr... to craft, lol Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, it's much appreciated! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Saxo Stamper said...

Oh look at you with your tidy workspace.... ! impressed...

Bet they are looking forward to having their own home again and being settled.

K x

MaggieC said...

I have also got a number of cards lying around that just need envelopes and plastic wallets and then they would be safe and out of the way. I also have a couple of cross stitch projects that just need finishing and they would be out of the way. Must put those at the top of my list, just after finishing off the stamps bit. I have finished listing all my stamps, just need to cross reference them and decide where to store each one, add that to the info and it is done. thank you for your visit and I hope you get all your outstanding jobs done. xx Maggie #8

catherine said...

Nice tidy desk Linda and will wait to see the cards. it's always nice having company but it's always nice to get back to normal as well.
Hope they're plans go well for them
x catherine

famfa said...

Enjoy your houseful
Famfahall 117

My name is Wynneth said...

What a nice clean and tidy workspace Linda ! unlike my own LOL I've been in a bit of a frenzy of finishing all the projects I need to get done before I go away next week. I tell you the paper, card, fabrics and inks have been flying over the past few days !!

Hope to see you saturday ? Hope the house move goes OK tomorrow for your family.

luv
wynneth
x

SueH said...

You are a tidy crafter Linda, your desk is so clear.
Thanks for stopping by this week.
Happy Crafting!
Sue @ 68
x

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Linda,

Look at all those SU inks! I had that many once and sold them on ebay as I thought I was done making cards.... humph.

I live by myself and as much as I enjoy company, I'm ready for my life to get back to "normal" after they leave.

Happy WOYWW
Kay #125

Julie said...

Have fun with your family.

Twiglet said...

Bit late for WOYWW visiting I know - had a busy week. Looks like you have some lovely projects on the go. x Jo

April Story said...

Glad you're enjoying your family. You can always craft when they go to their own home. April #119