Followers

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

To a wonderful Mother

DSCF1767 I'm getting this card in with a few hours to spare for the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge - I'm trying hard to enter their challenge each week as well as getting at least one card made each week.  They also have a great prize up for grabs for one lucky person to win.  Their challenge this week was 1 patterned paper (a piece of scrap from my stash), 2 colours (black and white) and 3 buttons (top left corner).  I'm not sure who the patterned paper is made by but I thought it was really pretty, the heart die cuts came from a pack I bought a long time ago from QVC and I think came with some stamps sets, the bird punch is by SU as is the dotty ribbon border.  I've also used a retired SU hostess stamp for the bird but the sentiments are from the current catalogue from a set called Wonderful Mother.  Not sure if I will give this to my mother for Mother's Day or her birthday, either way I'm ahead of the game!

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our recipe challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

Mrs A. said...

This is a breathtaking card. Though only in black and white it really has the wow factor. Hugs Mrs A.

Julie said...

Very stylish card.

Karen K said...

Beautiful Linda, so elegant and very special.

k xx

Anne said...

I really like your card. May even use the idea for my mum. May use different colours and don't have that stamp but can use something else. I like the idea. Anne x