Followers

Saturday, 2 February 2013

Stocking SAL

DSCF1214 Yesterday was the start of the Christmas stocking SAL that I am doing with a couple of blogging friends Julie and Catherine.  I'm very happy with the progress I made although I could probably have got a lot more done but I also baked cakes and made two different soups in the evening as well.  I did manage to get part of Santa's sleigh completed and some sky and was enjoying stitching on it so much I didn't actually want to stop.  I can hardly wait now for next Friday to come round.  I'm off now to check out how Julie and Catherine got on yesterday.

4 comments:

catherine said...

You have made a fantastic start and look forward to see how it progresses. Unfortunately mine will have to be seen a little later
x catherine

Tracy said...

Will keep a close eye to see how this turns out, love cross stitch xx

Emma/Itzy said...

A great start!

Julie said...

Great start Linda, Friday will be here again before we know it! x