Followers

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Something you smelled

DSCF1765 Gosh it was another busy day at work today.  I work in an    in-store pharmacy and next to us is the in-store bakery which proved useful for todays photo prompt which was SOMETHING YOU SMELLED.  As you can imagine there are often lots of lovely smells coming from this area and it can make me feel incredilby hungry at times and wishing my lunch break would come round quickly! It's also a great temptation to go and pick something up after I have finished work - they make the most delicious cookies.

I'd forgotten I had a couple of days leave booked for this week which was a pleasant surprise when I found out Monday.  I knew I had a week off at the end of February but had forgotten that with changing departments and increasingthe umber of days work I was entitled to more leave.  It had to be used before the end of March but obviously needed to fit in with the requirements of the department and Thursday and Friday this week were those days.  Not sure what I will do with those days - I really need to try and get my hair cut as well as a few other things I have been putting off for a while.  Hopefully the time off with be both productive as well as relaxing.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Nothing beats the smell of freshly baked bread, adds inches to my waist every time I smell it lol.
You could always spend the whole day Friday stitching the stocking he he he x

Anne said...

How lovely to find out you have two days off. Oh gosh I would be buying bread all the time. Not good for me. Anne x