Followers

Thursday, 7 February 2013

Red and pink challenge–4 Crafty Chicks

DSCF1779 The challenge this week over at the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog this week is to use Red and Pink.  I've gone for a relatively clean and simple look.  The die cuts are from the same pack that the hearts came from for the Mother card.  The sentiment is from one of the Sale-a-bration stamps sets that can be acquired for free and is called Vintage Verses.  Doiley and ribbon from stash and just a few hearts added punched out with SU's mini heart - so cute.  I think this would do for a number of occasions and not just Valentine's Day.

DSCF1783Todays photo prompt was YOUR NAME and the only thing I had to hand which I could think of was my work badge - pretty self explanatory really.  Back up to date with these prompts again and I managed to keep the craft area upstairs tidy too!

Time to take Max out for a quick walk and then bedtime - hopefully I should sleep well with the busy day of sorting I've had.

6 comments:

Anne said...

That card is reallyovely Linda.Anne x

Jill said...

Love the simple lines of your card. Oh what a posh badge! Jill x

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Red & Pink Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

Julie said...

Super card, very stylish.
My daughter had one of those badges till she had grandaughter and they were not helpful with her return to work hours.

Tamie said...

Linda your clean and simple card is just ah inspiring. I love the texture and the I think it is called a dollie behind the sentiment. It just makes the red and pink pop. Love the sentiment too. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Lori said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us for our PINK/RED Challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks :)