Followers

Monday, 4 February 2013

Rainbow of hope

DSCF1764 The photo prompt for today is HOPE - at first this proved to be a difficult one for me.  How could I take a photo of hope?  Then I did a search to see what symbols of hope there were and one of them was a rainbow.  I then remembered that I had made this mini canvas sometime back for a challenge blog that I used to on the DT.  Rainbows are very pretty and of course there is always the hope that there is a pot of gold at the rainbow if only you could find it.  I also loved the little verse that I found to go with it so although this canvas has appeared on my blog once before ( a fair while ago) it fitted perfectly for me today.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Great idea Linda! Jill x

Julie said...

That is so beautiful Linda, I like that.

Saxo Stamper said...

Perfect x love it k x

sandee said...

I love your canvas Linda, it's gorgeous. I didn't know that rainbows were a symbol of hope, but t makes sense! Great take on your photo prompt. Thanks for visiting my blog, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥