Followers

Sunday, 17 February 2013

4 Crafty Chicks Sketch Challenge

DSCF1816 It's a sketch challenge over at the 4 Crafty Chick Challenge blog this week which at the moment is the only challenge I am following.  I've used a beautiful butterfly embossing folder which came free with the Papercraft Essentials magazine.  Firstly I used brayer to ink up one side of the embossing folder with SU's Lucky Limeade to give the butterflies the fresh green background.  The patterened paper is from a small 6 x 6 pad which I think also came free with a magazine many months ago.  I've used a Martha Stewart border punch on the pink cardstock and added some ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment comes from the SU Language of Friendship stamp set and cut out with the decorative label punch and finally some gems added for a little sparkle.



6 comments:

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our sketch challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done!

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous card Linda, green and pink is such a great colour combo. I looked at the 4CC sketch challenge, but think I'll run out of time to enter this week sadly.

luv
wynneth
x

catherine said...

This looks great Linda. lovely colours
x catherine

Julie said...

Beautiful sentiment, loving the colours of this one.

Tamie said...

This is awesome! I love the embossing folder and the colors you used for your card. Fantastic creation with our sketch and we are so happy you are following our blog. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty chicks.

Lori said...

Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our sketch challenge...