Followers

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

T is for Temptation

DSCF1045 The photo prompt for today is TEMPTATON and while I know this is a tin of chocolates they are a constant temptation to me in the evenings!  After the over indulgence of the festive period I am trying to give myself a break from the less than healthy food items.  This tin had remained unopened during the festive period but DH decided on Saturday to open them.  While they were still sealed they were not a problem for me to resist but now the seal has been broken the TEMPTATION is very strong - I will resist though (I hope).

DSCF1046
Yesterday evening I continued working on the baby blanket - I had hoped to be halfway there by the end of 2012 but when I measured it at the end of New Years Eve I was still a couple of inches short of halfway.  Slightly disheartened I put it aside but finally picked it up again yesterday and have a renewed motivation to try and get it growing again.  It will soon be big enough to keep my lap warm while knitting which if the forecast is anything to go by will be much needed if colder weather does arrive.

It's my day off tomorrow with lots of things I need to do and hopefully I will get quite a few of those things ticked off before the end of day.  Whatever you may be doing I hope you have fun.


6 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Saxo Stamper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emma/Itzy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.