Followers

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

See how they grow

DSCF1166 I am very lucky that my daughter lives just up the road from where we live so we are very lucky to see two of our grandchildren quite often.  While DH was out for the evening I spent an enjoyable couple of hours with Colette and hubby Tim and was also in time to see Logan and Savannah before they went to bed.  Today's photo prompt is GROW and they are certainly growing at a fair rate at the moment.  To watch them GROW is wonderful - sweet little Savannah is now almost 7 months old and such a cutie - she adores her brother Logan and is constantly giggling and smiling at him, following his every movement.  I wasn't quite able to capture one of her smiles but to me she's adorable.  Her hair has gone quite fair but I'm sure it won't be long before it GROWS and DD will be putting it in bunches and pigtails. 

DSCF1164
I'm also showing another card I made with the leftover scraps from Saturday.  Pretty much the same colours as the Valentines card but this time I have used the Build a Blossom stamp set and co-ordinating punch to make a flower to go on the front of the card.  Embossed button for the centre of the flower and Tiny Tags stamp set for the sentiment.  I also used the butterfly stamp from one of the free Sale-a-bration stamp sets on the printed paper.

I have a day off tomorrow, some of the time will be spent with my mum, some catching up on chores and in the evening I will be crafting with friends.


4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely photo Linda, Savannah certainly looks a little cutiepie ! How nice for you and how lucky you are to live so close to your daughter and grandchildren. Enjoy those precious moments, the littlies certainly GROW at such a fast rate !

A very pretty card made with your scraps, love that text paper.

Looking forward to crafting with you tomorrow evening.
luv
wynneth
x

angelwhispers said...

My word she is adorable and I can't believe she's already seven months that really has flown!! I'm lucky like you that I live close to Rochelle and see Summer quite often and when I don't see her she always rings me at night!!!!

Love your card you are so good using your scraps mine are just in a pile thats just getting bigger by the day!! lol

Enjoy tomorrrow and have a lovely evening with your crafty friends! Love Chanelle xx

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Linda

Savannah certainly has grown hasn't she, what a little poppet.

Lovely card too, have a great day off.

k x

Julie said...

Oh wow! Savannah certainly has blossomed, she's adorable.

I'm all ready for Friday ...YIPPEE!!!