Followers

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Photo prompts

DSCF1137 Tuesdays photo prompt was CORNER - I wasn't quite sure what to do for this one but inspiration came when I picked up my stitching for the evening.  I decided I would take a photo of the corner of my stitching which also doubles up as an update on the landscape picture I've been concentrating on this month.  I have mainly been working on the pillars of the window structure of this one as there are large patches of just one colour which means I seem to achieve more in an evening than if I did the confetti work of the floral and sky work.  Just over a week left in January to work mainly on this one before nexts month change of theme on Theme-a-licious.  I am hoping to have filled in most of the dark work by the end of January providing I don't get distracted with other projects or the tennis.


DSCF1140Todays photo prompt is ELECTRIC.  While taking Max out for his morning walk this morning I captured this photo of the electricity pylons.  As you can tell from the photo it is another grey day here, but at least it wasn't raining or snowing.

I have spent most of the day catching up on household chores inbetween watching tennis games.  It's been keeping me fit as I run up and down the stairs between the games though!




8 comments:

Karen K said...

Lovely cross stitch and so enjoying the photos.

K xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

I'm loving seeing your photo prompts every day Linda, great shot of the pylon ! You are getting along well with your Yiota's Landscape project, you'll have it finished in no time at this rate.

luv
wynneth
x

Julie said...

you've got green grass on your walk, ours is still white.

Great progress on the stitching front.

Jill said...

Interesting photo! See you tomorrow. Jill x

catherine said...

Great photos for the prompts. You are doing well keeping up with these
x catherine

Mrs A. said...

Both pictures are good interpretations of the photo prompts. Interested to see how your embroidery turns out. Hugs Mrs A.

Darnell J Knauss said...

You have such fun with all your different hobbies and interests, Linda. It's always a lovely visit stopping by to see you!!

Anne said...

Hi Linda I do enjoy your photographs and I'm just sorry I don't have time to comment every day. Thanks for visiting me this week. Anne x #145

PS I am wondering if you got my last email. Am only asking cos I don't seem to be getting replies from some people who were supposed to get back to me. Another friend - also a Linda has texted me to tell me she didn't get email I'd sent with an address for her.