Followers

Monday, 28 January 2013

Love you always

DSCF1162 One of the cards I made from the scraps from the LO I made on Saturday I am going to give to DH for Valentines Day.  The cardstock is Pretty in Pink, Sahara Sand and Real Red and the background paper is from the First Editions paper pack.  I've used one of the doily dies and added one of the tickets and the gorgeous flower which come with the Artisans Embellishment kit from the new Spring/Summer SU catalogue.  The letter u is from a retired alphabet set and the word from another retired set.  I've used one of the hearts from the Hearts a Flutter stamp set also in the new catalogue to create a background on the Sahara Sand cardstock.  Soppy enough but not too girly either.

DSCF1161
The photo prompt for today is THROUGH - again with working all day not a lot of time to think with this one.  Then while I was stitching this evening I realised I could take a photo with the pair of reading glasses I bought recently to help me see the holes in the fabric in the evenings.  I can see the holes quite clearly in natural daylight but not in the evenings, they are only 1x magnification but work perfectly for me.  They are certainly helping me THROUGH the dark winter months.


6 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Lovely card Linda, I am sure Ian will be delighted by it. Love the photo today too.

K x

My name is Wynneth said...

Smashing valentines card Linda, I love your colour combo. I'm sure your OH will love it.

Great take on the photo prompt - the pic of your new specs is perfect for today's prompt.

luv
wynneth
x

Julie said...

You always look 'outside the box' and pick something great for the photoprompt Linda, this ones great.

Beautiful card for DH

catherine said...

Great card Linda. Another great photo prompt pic
x catherine

Darnell J Knauss said...

A wonderful card for DH, Linda! Just the right balance of mushy and masculine!!

Your photo for the "Through" inspiration is, well, inspired!!

Mrs A. said...

I like your brilliant take on the word Through. Nice to be able to use those scraps up as well. Like the card the you made with them. Hugs Mrs A.