Followers

Monday, 14 January 2013

Just in time

DSCF1077 to post a picture of the photo prompt for today which is YELLOW.  I'm determined to keep up with the photo prompts - would be nice if I could do it all year but if I manage to get through the whole of January without missing one it will be some achievement for me.  Having been at work all day and then having a friend round this evening didn't leave me much time to find something yellow to photograph.  I happened to open one of the cupboards this evening and found this little fellow inside - one of our children bought it as a little gift for DH for Father's Day one year I think.  He looks a very happy chappy even if he does spend all his time in his little gift bag behind closed doors.

DSCF1078
While catching up with my friends news this evening I have been able to put some stitches into the Yiota's landscape cross stitch.  I've almost completed another one of the arch pillars and hope to get a few more stitches done before bedtime.  I've still got quite a bit of the 'floral' aspect to do in the middle section of the window but will work on that when I am able to concentrate more on it as it involves quite a bit of confetti stitching.

Apologies to anyone that has left a comment on my blog recently and it is now showing as having been removed - I hit the wrong button and can't seem to retrieve them.  I appreciate every comment I get so am so, so sorry for such a silly mistake and would hate to think I don't care about you.

6 comments:

Jill said...

What a great looking cross stitch Linda, will look forward to seeing the finished masterpiece! Jill x

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhh! What a pretty x-stitch project you're making!!! I used to love to do that, and other needle crafts, but pretty much stopped when I discovered stamping, lol!! I really should get back into it, as I can do that in the evenings and not feel like I'm abandoning my poor husband, lol!

Saxo Stamper said...

What a cute yellow photo.

The cross stitch is looking wonderful

K x

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your WIP is looking beautiful!

Dani - tkdchick said...

I love your WIP!

My name is Wynneth said...

He is a cute little chap and very yellow !

Well done on multitasking and stitching whilst chatting with your pal. This project is coming along nicely.

luv
wynneth
x