Followers

Thursday, 3 January 2013

Heart–photo prompt

DSCF1014The photo prompt for today is heart. I bought this teddy for DH a few years ago for Valentine's Day - if i'm honest I bought it just as much for myself as I did for him!  Teddy also has a cute heart shaped fabric button on his belly.  Max also likes this teddy and we quite often find him snuggled up with him.

Yesterday evening I manged to cut out the fabric pieces for the Sugar Club block and I also stitched them altogether - amazing for me.  I can't imagine that I will be so quick every month but I will certainly try.  I will share the block later in the month when Karen and Wynneth have also completed theirs we are going to post them on our blogs at the same time.  I must finish off the Craftsy BOM this year too.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cute Mr Bear. Lovely cards you made. The fabric looks so lovely going to be a nice quilt. Your walk looks a lovely spot.

Still stocking searching lol x

My name is Wynneth said...

Awww... such a cute bear, no wonder Max loves to cuddle up with him !!

I've read through the instructions for the Sugar Club Block, and whilst I wait for the fabric pack, I think I'm going to have a go at it in the next couple of days using some fabrics I have in my stash. Well done on getting yours done so quickly.

luv
wynneth
x

Darnell J Knauss said...

He's adorable! I love that you gave him to DH for VD, Linda. I think all adults should have them! I feel quite piggy now - I used to just have Mr. Froggy, but little Henry bought me a new frog friend (as yet unnamed, but we're working on it). I'll show the new guy in a post soon!

Happy New Year! (And Happy WOYWWing, which I missed this week.) Darnell