Followers

Saturday, 26 January 2013

Catch up

DSCF1147 I didn't have time or the opportunity to do my photo blog for yesterday as I was working during the day and catching up with the Andy Murray v Roger Federer match in the evening.  Guess what I'll be watching tomorrow morning while I'm doing my ironing.  Anyway, yesterdays photo prompt was LANDSCAPE - again I didn't have much of an opportunity to take a good photo today but did take a photo of the landscape view from Endsleigh Garden Centre on my way home from the Exeter Scrapaholics crop.  For most of the day the sun had been shining but by the time we called in the garden centre for a look around and a cup of coffee the sun had disappeared and the rain clouds were looming again.

DSCF1150To make up for the dreariness of the landscape photo I thought I'd take a photo of some of the pretty flowers that you could buy to help you LANSDSCAPE your garden and to remind us all that Spring isn't really that far away and maybe, just maybe some sustained days of sunshine will arrive.

DSCF1146Onto todays photo prompt which is TOGETHER - much easier to achieve as I was able to spend a lovely day with fellow scrapbookers.  There's nothing better than crafting TOGETHER with friends and this really is a friendly group to go to run by the equally lovely Julia.  If you live in or around the Exeter area and you want to share a day of crafting fun then get in touch and I will forward you Julia's contact details - or just go on the Scrapaholixs Facebook page and look for Julia Mckenzie Grant and she will give you all the details.

I finally got round to completing the LO with the two photos of Elisha that had been on my workdesk for over two weeks - will take a photo of it in the daylight tomorrow and share with you.  I even made a couple of cards with the scraps that were left over.  The rest of the time was spent chatting!



5 comments:

Anne said...

Love the spring flowers great to be reminded Spring will arrive and we might have some bright and warmer days. I did nt go crafting in the end as was unsure about what weather would bring for this morning.We had already got snow & ice as you know and if what had been forecast had arrived here I would never have got there so didn 't book in. Glad you had a good time. Anne x

My name is Wynneth said...

Looks like you had a fun day at the crop Linda. You're so right about crafting with friends being such fun. Very pretty flowers you've captured in your photo, shame the landscape was so dull and dark by the time you got to take the photo. Looking forward to seeing your completed LO when you get chance to take a pic.
luv
wynneth
x

Jill said...

Glad you had a good day! Jill x

catherine said...

I am really amazed at you keeping up with these photo prompts - great pics. Glad you enjoyed your club today
x catherine

Julie said...

Your day with friends looks fun. Gotta love pansies this time of year. I bought a bunch of daffy in the supermarket just to remind me spring is on the way.