Followers

Thursday, 10 January 2013

1 O’clock

DSCF1054 The photo prompt for today is 1 O'clock.  I have taken a photo of the clock that ticks and tocks in our front room.  It belonged to DH's grandmother so is of great sentimental value even if a little old fashioned.  It's one that still has to be wound up from time to time but is a great time piece.  When we have the fire taken out of the front room when we start the revamping of said room I'm not quite sure where it's location will be.  All I do know is that it will have to be downstairs otherwise I would not be able to get to sleep as when all is quite it does have quite a tick/tock to it!

DSCF1049I've also taken a photo of the first Christmas stocking that I am going to be working on this year as part of the stocking stitching SAL that myself, Julie and Catherine are doing this year - we aim to start on February 1st and stitch only on Fridays.  We'll post fortnightly updates to keep each other ticking along - if anyone else would like to join us then feel free to e-mail me and I will add you to our little group.  This one is going to be for our eldest grandson Connor - I will have another three to make all of which I want to be different designs.  This one was a free cross stitch chart with a magazine many years ago and thankfully I have quite a few other stocking charts in magazines already lined up for remaining grandchildren.


3 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
catherine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.