Followers

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

WOYWW #184

DSCF1608 Not a great deal has been happening on the workdesk this week, I'm not even sure where the last week went!  DH did ask me to make a birthday card for his friend so I finally got round to using up those scraps of paper from a LO I made a couple of weeks ago.  I kept it fairly simple and used a candle from the SU stamp set Party this way and a sentiment from another set.  I'm also in the process of making some more of the Rudolph chocolate holders as little gifts - they will be filled with After Eight mints.  Behind the small amount of crafting I have done are some Christmas CD's which DH found while looking for something else so I can now listen to them while at my workdesk and get into the Christmas spirit. 

If you get chance then do check Julia's blog and the links of other blogs and catch up with other fellow crafters.

9 comments:

Eliza said...

Nice card, don't you love it when people just need a card quick for someone. Cute reindeer too.

Happy WOYWW
Eliza 12

jill said...

I also have the christmas music on why crafting which is helping my keep going with JYC i doing . Happy WOYWW Jill #30

Tammy said...

Great card and cute Rudolph holders! I need to put some Christmas music on too today. It does help you get in a Christmasy mood! :)

TeddyBobCrafts said...

Happy WOYWW. Cute chocolate holder. Every year I say will make some handmade gifts/packaging, and never get round to it! Ali x #20 ps Love the SAL you completed earlier this year. I used to do a lot of cross stitching, but I struggle with my eyesight and hands now, so rarely sit down to stitch.

Anne said...

Great card and little gift holder. I enjoy listening to my Christmas music as I craft. Happy WOYWW Anne x #110

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

Your Rudolph holder is so cute!!

Happy Wednesday,
Nadia (WOYWW #58)

Julie said...

A beautiful card. I love the rudolph holders, so festive.
Much love x

My name is Wynneth said...

What a very tidy workdest Linda ! Love that rudolph choccie box and the candles look great on the card.
luv
wynneth
x

Tertia said...

Very cute reindeer. I love the card too.
Happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia #11