Followers

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Fat Man returns

DSCF1442 Here is the Fat Man back from the framers - the light isn't all that good to take photos today and there is the glare of the glass too but I'm pretty pleased with how he's turned out - just need to decide which wall he is going to go up on in December and then where he will live for the rest of the year!

DSCF1443
A couple of LO's to share with you that were completed over the weekend it seems like ages since I did any scrapbooking and it was really nice to get going again.  Papers and cardstock from my stash not sure which ranges but the stamps on the background paper were a retired SU set called Pirates Beware.

DSCF1444The second LO was using one of the Scrapaholix kits the papers just seemed to go perfectly with the dress that Elisha was wearing in these photos.  I didn't take any of the photos for these LO's - my DIL Vicky took them and I love them.  It's always more difficult to think of titles to go with photos that you haven't taken as you don't really know the story behind them but I just though Elisha looked so cute in them and worked with that.

Hoping to get to play with the sewing machine again this evening and hopefully crack on with some more blocks of the months which I need to get done by the end of the year as I've signed up for the Sugar Block of the Month which starts in January 2013 and don't want both projects going at once - wish me luck!  Details of the Sugar block can be found in the sidebar if you click on the icon.



5 comments:

catherine said...

The picture looks fantastic in its frame Linda and a well finished piece. The layouts are looking great to. Hope you manage time with your sewing
x catherine

Jill said...

Love the LOs Linda and good luck with the block of the month! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

Your Fat Man looks splendid in it's frame, can't wait to see it IRL.

Two fabulous LO's too - those really are great pix, so nice that your DiL took them so you can share moments you may have missed.

Good luck with the sewing, I must check out your new BOM course, but try not to be tempted as I haven't made any progress with the Craftsy BOM yet (unlike you) ! I am itching to get back to my own stash and my sewing, should be home either monday or tue. It's nice to have time with Dad though, maybe I should have brought my sewing machine with me :OD
luv
wynneth
x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Linda

The fat man is beautiful.

I love the layouts, they are gorgeous.

Good luck with your blocks

Love KX

Julie said...

Great frame you chose for 6 Fat Men, it's truly wonderful.